through issues has helped my companies
successfully navigate through the challenges.
Shawn’s insight and responsiveness are
second to none.”
Shawn gets business planning. Bring his expertise to your next event!
Meet R. Shawn McBride
R. Shawn McBride has the credentials. You can read them below.
What you really need to know:
- Shawn works with successful, private business owners on ways to build companies that stand the test of time so he can help you make your plans work.
- He is all about empowering business owners, employees and others to live a life they love so he'll work hard to make that happen for you and your audiences.
- Shawn's experience in business, law and speaking means he can effectively deliver powerful results for you and your teams.
- 14+ years of experience enables him to quickly assess businesses and provide discerning advice to help you meet your goals.
- Licensed to practice law in 12 states and D.C. so he understands law and business throughout the US.
- Licensed as a CPA for 17 years so you don't have to worry he gets the financial and business concepts that are so critical to you.
- Has utilized a philosophy of educating his clients, not just pushing paper, so you know he'll deliver results that really help you.
- Juris Doctorate from the University of Maryland School of Law in 2002 with honors.
- Bachelor’s degree from Towson University in 1999 - double major in Accounting & Business Administration with a concentration in Finance.
Board of Advisors, Maryland Public Interest Law
Shawn is masterful at helping business owners foresee problems before they happen and structuring solutions to head these issues off at the pass
Deirdre Sanborn, Business Consultant, and Coach
Qualifications and Accolades
- He has worked with countless businesses and implemented successful plans.
- Presenter at TEDx on “The Advantages of Women in Business Partnerships (TEDx Topeka Women, October 27, 2016) showcasing some of the expertise he can deliver to your teams.
- Author of Business Blunders!, released June, 2016, covering common business issues giving powerful themes of protection to add to the message for your teams.
- Currently writing his second book, The 3 Laws of Empowerment scheduled to be released in 2017, themes of which will help you and your teams today.
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2016 and 2017 showcasing his standing in the legal community.
- D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas: Corporate Law: General in 2016 also showcasing his standing in the legal community.
- Frequent blogger and often invited to contribute articles or media sharing expertise that can help you.
- Quoted or mentioned in The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, D Magazine and other media outlets showing deep knowledge to be delivered to you and your audience.
- Appeared on many radio shows and podcasts and an authority on different topics highlighting his on the fly and interactive style that will help you when he is live with you and your team.
Why R. Shawn McBride is right for you?
Signature Presentations - Each geared to the needs of businesses that are building themselves to stand the test of time:
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- The Game of Planning: A Game Based Approach to New Thinking on Plans
- The 3 Laws of Empowerment
- The 3 Laws of Empowerment for High Growth Companies
- Women’s Advantages in Business Partnerships