BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE MCBRIDE FOR BUSINESS 50 STATE TOUR
Empowerment through Entrepreneurship | Women in Business | Partnerships | Business Continuity Planning
Do you have a great company? Can you handle having your story told nationally? Are you ready to be part of a project bigger than you?
R. Shawn McBride and McBride For Business, LLC will be interviewing select companies throughout the United States (and select other areas) to collect information about what is working in business.
Selected companies will potentially get:
- Exposure (featured in blogs, podcasts, interviews, speeches, etc.)
- An ability to create a buzz about themselves;
- Media opportunities (to be jointly developed with McBride For Business);
- Learning through the interview process; and
- A fun experience to talk about for years.
Do you think you've got what it takes?
We are looking for applicants in 4 categories:
- Businesses that have empowered the owners, employees or others through entrepreneurship
- Businesses owned, lead or using the skills of women
- Partnerships that are successful and working well to do more together
- Businesses that have Continuity Plans in place to continue the business if something happens to the owner and/or key management
If your business is great in any of these four areas, apply today to be considered by McBride For Business.
Applications are reviewed periodically after received and interviews are scheduled based on region, location and other factors.
We may visit a state more than once and cover a category more than once, so if you think you have a great business apply!
By applying you agree:
- You are a successful business.
- You will work with McBride For Business to schedule your interview at a mutually convenient time;
- You will sign a release of your rights for photos and the content of your interviews to McBride For Business; and
- You will work with McBride For Business and its affiliates to promote your interview on social media and otherwise - before and after the tour.
If you agree, fill in the information below so that our staff can consider you.